One more question - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on One more question - Veritas Backup Exec ; Why is it when I have the BEStart loaded in the NCF file I am asked for a user name and password for the main application to load and it I do not have BESTART in the autoexec.ncf and load ...

  1. One more question

    Why is it when I have the BEStart loaded in the NCF file I am asked for a
    user name and password for the main application to load and it I do not have
    BESTART in the autoexec.ncf and load it manually it works fine?

    Thanks
    Chris

  2. Re: One more question

    This is because the server needs time to collect the timesync from the other
    servers.
    Sometimes it hasnīt got it when the Bestart.NCF is launched.
    Something you could try is putting the Bestart.NCF line last in the Autoexec.ncf
    and
    a questionmark before the bestart line in Autoexec.
    If that doesnīt work then you will need to put a Delay before the
    Bestart.NCF.

    Regards
    Magnus Bernhardson
    Swedish National police board

    "Chris" wrote:
    >Why is it when I have the BEStart loaded in the NCF file I am asked for

    >user name and password for the main application to load and it I do not

    have
    >BESTART in the autoexec.ncf and load it manually it works fine?
    >
    >Thanks
    >Chris

+ Reply to Thread