Insufficient privilege for XXXX - SKIPPED - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Insufficient privilege for XXXX - SKIPPED - Veritas Backup Exec ; Using BE 8.0 for Netware (running 4.2) and during a restore of a volume we are receiving the title error message on individual files. Most, but not all, are MS Word and Excel files. Logged in as Admin. What should ...

  1. Insufficient privilege for XXXX - SKIPPED

    Using BE 8.0 for Netware (running 4.2) and during a restore of
    a volume we are receiving the title error message on individual
    files. Most, but not all, are MS Word and Excel files. Logged in
    as Admin. What should I zero in on to rectify this problem.

  2. Re: Insufficient privilege for XXXX - SKIPPED

    Had the same problem. I could not resolve it.
    "Joe Malench" wrote in message

    > Using BE 8.0 for Netware (running 4.2) and during a restore of
    > a volume we are receiving the title error message on individual
    > files. Most, but not all, are MS Word and Excel files. Logged in
    > as Admin. What should I zero in on to rectify this problem.

  3. Re: Insufficient privilege for XXXX - SKIPPED

    SAME FRO ME !

    "k" a écrit dans le message news:
    3a5dfeb4$1@hronntp01....
    > Had the same problem. I could not resolve it.
    > "Joe Malench" wrote in message
    > >
    > > Using BE 8.0 for Netware (running 4.2) and during a restore of
    > > a volume we are receiving the title error message on individual
    > > files. Most, but not all, are MS Word and Excel files. Logged in
    > > as Admin. What should I zero in on to rectify this problem.

  4. Re: Insufficient privilege for XXXX - SKIPPED

    Hi

    I have seen this too.

    The following may help

    Identify the username for this particular job. This can be seen in the
    NetWare Client screen under Administration/Job Schedule/ all jobs

    The user name is identified.

    Now - if that user has read rights from the top of the tree then - normally
    no problem UNLESS the IRF has been modified. In which cased you need to
    identify where and add the trusteeship.

    Cheers

    If you give the user account that you use to login to vreate the relevant
    Oliver wrote in message <3a826adb$1@hronntp01.>...
    >SAME FRO ME !
    >

    >"k" a écrit dans le message news:
    >3a5dfeb4$1@hronntp01....
    >> Had the same problem. I could not resolve it.
    >> "Joe Malench" wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > Using BE 8.0 for Netware (running 4.2) and during a restore of
    >> > a volume we are receiving the title error message on individual
    >> > files. Most, but not all, are MS Word and Excel files. Logged in
    >> > as Admin. What should I zero in on to rectify this problem.

+ Reply to Thread