using execview - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on using execview - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have installed execview onto my workstation but It will not allow me to select any servers to monitor??? Please advise... reginald...

  1. using execview

    I have installed execview onto my workstation but It will not allow me to
    select any servers to monitor??? Please advise...

    reginald

  2. Re: using execview

    if you have the latest execview you can view just the latest BE
    8.5 and not 8.0, i have the same problem

    "reginald" wrote:

    >I have installed execview onto my workstation but It will not allow me to
    >select any servers to monitor??? Please advise...
    >
    >reginald

+ Reply to Thread