We recently purchased a Overland Data LoaderXpress Model LXL1B10. We are
using it on a Novell NetWare server with Backup Exec V8.5. We are currently
backing up 30 Gig. of data.

What I would like to be able to do is:
Do a full backup on the weekend, then through the rest of the week do a nightly
incremental backup to the same tape. Before each weekly full backup I want
to switch to the next tape. In this way I can have a full 10 weeks backup
horizon with each set existing on one tape.

My question is:
Do you have any suggestions on how this might be accomplished?
Is there a command line utility to move tapes in the loader?
Do you have any examples on using Backup Exec with the Overland Data LoaderXpress?

I appreciate any help you can give me,
Ron Norvell
Network Administrator
Marshalltown Tools