I have a situation.......

Recently I have brought a new server and upgraded to netware 5.0.

Our old server (4.11) had a Connner CTT8000-s tape drive in it. We have
full backups of our data on these tapes.

The 4.11 and 5.0 are two different computers.

Our new server has a New DAT tape drive which functions well.

The problem is that we need to restore some files from our old tapes. I
connect the old tape drive up but of course there is no catalogs from old
tapes in our new server. How do I retrieve catalogs from the old tapes?

Do I have to reinstall backup Exec software to retrieve old catalogs? Please
help!

I'm using Backup Exec for Netware 8.5!

Kelly Burch