Backup Axis StorPoint NAS 100 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Axis StorPoint NAS 100 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Have Axis StarPoint NAS 100 on Novell Network and can not backup this device. The devise does not show up in list of remote servers. Device is Netware 4.11 compatible. Anyone else have similar problem and/or answer?...

  1. Backup Axis StorPoint NAS 100

    Have Axis StarPoint NAS 100 on Novell Network and can not backup this device.
    The devise does not show up in list of remote servers. Device is Netware
    4.11 compatible. Anyone else have similar problem and/or answer?

  2. Re: Backup Axis StorPoint NAS 100

    I assumed it would not be possible to backup directly from the NAS 100 since
    you can't install an agent (or anything else) on it. I also found the way it
    handled file permissions.. interesting.

    If there's a way to backup the device using Backup Exec without copying the
    files to a real fileserver, I'd love to hear about it too.

    Mike Horvath wrote in message

    > Have Axis StarPoint NAS 100 on Novell Network and can not backup this

    device.
    > The devise does not show up in list of remote servers. Device is Netware
    > 4.11 compatible. Anyone else have similar problem and/or answer?

+ Reply to Thread