I have the exact problem you had in DEC 99.
MOUNT RESET.

I first run the Tape drive on the same scsi card as the harddrives.
Then i changed to a new scsi board, but this didnīt do any change.
The backup works fine if you run a job emediatly after starting BE.
But Scheduling is not working...

It looks like the drive dosenīt respond after BE have been active for some
time.

Anyone know whatīs wrong here?
Iīm not using a Dell server.
Iīm using a Adaptec SCSI.
Thanks... /Andreas Svensson, SUF, Hallsberg, Sweden."mario"