Palindrome Compatibility - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Palindrome Compatibility - Veritas Backup Exec ; I've been working with a backup program we no longer use, Palindrome Backup Director 4 for Netware, and I'm tired of trying to get it to work. All I need to do is restore the files from the tape for ...

  1. Palindrome Compatibility

    I've been working with a backup program we no longer use, Palindrome Backup
    Director 4 for Netware, and I'm tired of trying to get it to work. All I need
    to do is restore the files from the tape for database comparison. Does anyone
    know of a utility I can download or purchase that will read the data from the
    tape and extract it?

  2. Re: Palindrome Compatibility

    This Backup Exec 8.0 should read it. You just catalog it and it list
    everything on it.

    Shawn Edwards wrote:

    > I've been working with a backup program we no longer use, Palindrome Backup
    > Director 4 for Netware, and I'm tired of trying to get it to work. All I need
    > to do is restore the files from the tape for database comparison. Does anyone
    > know of a utility I can download or purchase that will read the data from the
    > tape and extract it?

+ Reply to Thread