Open file option - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Open file option - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, can someone post a URL that I can goto for more information on configuring the open file option for BE 8.0? Any helpful advice and/or hints? TIA, Steven...

  1. Open file option

    Hi,

    can someone post a URL that I can goto for more information on configuring
    the open file option for BE 8.0? Any helpful advice and/or hints?

    TIA,

    Steven

  2. Re: Open file option

    Steven,

    How many drives are you backing up? What is their disk capacity? and how
    much of that disk capacity is free?
    Provide that information and I'll tell you how to configure OFO.
    Cheers,
    Paul

    "Steven Chiu" wrote:
    >Hi,
    >
    >can someone post a URL that I can goto for more information on >configuring

    the open file option for BE 8.0? Any helpful >advice and/or hints?

    >TIA,
    >
    >Steven

+ Reply to Thread