COMPLETION STATUS : ERROR. - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on COMPLETION STATUS : ERROR. - Veritas Backup Exec ; Even though I can verify on the job completion log to ascertain that all files were backed up and verified it still comes out with: ERROR, as the completion status and I can find why. Thank you....

  1. COMPLETION STATUS : ERROR.

    Even though I can verify on the job completion log to ascertain that all files
    were backed up and verified it still comes out with: ERROR, as the completion
    status and I can find why.
    Thank you.

  2. Re: COMPLETION STATUS : ERROR.

    Look at the job log file. Somewhere in the log there will be an error message.
    It may only be "Warning, xxxxx is a corrupt file", or something else that
    is not a serious error. These will cause the job status to indicate "Error"
    however.

+ Reply to Thread