BENW v7.3 - Which File Is It? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BENW v7.3 - Which File Is It? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello, I'm looking for the file which contains the job list. Does anyone know its exact name and location? I sure it's not in the BKUPEXEC directory or its subsidiary folders. I can delete and reinstall BENW, and find the ...

  1. BENW v7.3 - Which File Is It?

    Hello,

    I'm looking for the file which contains the job list. Does anyone know its
    exact name and location?

    I sure it's not in the BKUPEXEC directory or its subsidiary folders. I can
    delete and reinstall BENW, and find the job list intact.

    Thanks to whomever knows this one. Could you please e-mail me directly as
    well as post?

    TIA,

    Mead

  2. Re: BENW v7.3 - Which File Is It?

    "Mead" wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I'm looking for the file which contains the job list. Does anyone know its
    >exact name and location?
    >
    >I sure it's not in the BKUPEXEC directory or its subsidiary folders. I can
    >delete and reinstall BENW, and find the job list intact.
    >
    >Thanks to whomever knows this one. Could you please e-mail me directly as
    >well as post?
    >

    >TIA,
    >
    >Mead

    Thanks to all. I've found the file/directory. If anyone is interested, the
    queues are located in the SYS:SYSTEM directory. They are numbered. The "active"
    queue directory seems to have the extention ".QDR".

    Using QBACK.NLM, you can determine the name of the queue. In my case "40010001".
    The associated directory name is 40010001.QDR.

    Best,

    Mead

+ Reply to Thread