NW5sp4 loaded, suddenly, backups won't run - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on NW5sp4 loaded, suddenly, backups won't run - Veritas Backup Exec ; We are running NW5. We just upgraded to Service Pack 4 and now, our backups are not working. One server is running Backupexec 8.0, build 6101. The other server is running version 8.5, build 3012. Any Ideas?...

  1. NW5sp4 loaded, suddenly, backups won't run

    We are running NW5. We just upgraded to Service Pack 4 and now, our backups
    are not working.

    One server is running Backupexec 8.0, build 6101. The other server is running
    version 8.5, build 3012.

    Any Ideas?

  2. Re: NW5sp4 loaded, suddenly, backups won't run

    There is an update to BEPSRVR.NLM that may be of some help. Check the doc
    at
    //seer.support.veritas.com/ftp/descriptions/bepsvrup.exe.htm

    This addresses a windows client issue after SP4 is applied. For your own
    sake, be sure to double check the versions and directions in the documentation.
    I don't know what correlation this would have with your problem, but its
    just an idea.
    Bill

    "Beth Spicer" wrote:

    >We are running NW5. We just upgraded to Service Pack 4 and now, our backups
    >are not working.
    >
    >One server is running Backupexec 8.0, build 6101. The other server is running
    >version 8.5, build 3012.
    >
    >Any Ideas?

+ Reply to Thread