Welcome!

VERITAS Technical Services is pleased to bring our customers an innovative
approach in technical support. Due to the ever-increasing volume of
electronic support, VERITAS is now offering an NNTP based, Peer-to-Peer
Newsgroup service. This great new service will allow our customers with
different levels of expertise to share their wealth of knowledge. Complex
issues may be readily resolved without the intervention of VERITAS technical
services. This form of assistance has always been very successful, and we
hope to continue to provide our customers with new and exciting ways to
obtain support on our products.