I have several disk drives and created recovery points for each. I have the
destination drive as drive E. I have a folder under there called BackUpExec.
Under the folder I have one other folder for each drive C D1 D2 . D1 is
for Partition 1 on the D drive and D2 for Partition 2 on the D Drive.

When using the program "Manage Backup Destination" It only lists recovery
points for the first folder. It doesn't list any other recovery points.
When restoring, it will also list recovery points for the first Drive C,
and none of the other drives. Please help me to understand this and how
to get the other recovery points listed for all drives/partitions and times
that the system has backed up everything.