4.2.1 Crash - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on 4.2.1 Crash - Veritas Backup Exec ; any ideas on why and how to prevent the following error. In scheduling a back up I want BE to ignore certain file types. As soon as I hit the "add" key it locks up the whole program and must ...

  1. 4.2.1 Crash

    any ideas on why and how to prevent the following error. In scheduling a
    back up I want BE to ignore certain file types. As soon as I hit the
    "add" key it locks up the whole program and must be killed in task
    manager. This is a nt sp6 machine with 4.2.1 desktop edition. Please
    help.

  2. Re: 4.2.1 Crash

    In article <3C0D2F7D.27965F6F@jbriskin.com>, Margaret Unger
    wrote:

    > any ideas on why and how to prevent the following error. In scheduling a
    > back up I want BE to ignore certain file types. As soon as I hit the
    > "add" key it locks up the whole program and must be killed in task
    > manager. This is a nt sp6 machine with 4.2.1 desktop edition. Please
    > help.

    If you're running IE6, this will explain the problem:

    --
    HTH,

    Seth Goodman

+ Reply to Thread