New 4.6.1 version with fixed link - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on New 4.6.1 version with fixed link - Veritas Backup Exec ; For those that use 4.5, There's a new 4.6.1 version on VERITAS' tech support site, but it doesn't work. Check out this link! It works and it is quicker! http://www.veritas.com/us/products/b...ade/index.html...

  1. New 4.6.1 version with fixed link

    For those that use 4.5, There's a new 4.6.1 version on VERITAS' tech support
    site, but it doesn't
    work. Check out this link! It works and it is quicker!

    http://www.veritas.com/us/products/b...ade/index.html

  2. Re: New 4.6.1 version with fixed link

    The Setup.exe I downloaded today is quite different from the 9 August
    version of bd461u_b45i_239312.EXE.
    I'd advise waiting until there is an official announcement of what file to
    use, not to mention they do not change the file names when they change the
    file.

    --
    Please post your response to the newsgroup. Do not email me a copy of the
    message.

    http://www.standards.com/ipusers/standards; Word macros, including
    converting from WordBasic to VBA; Technical writing and reviewing; Standards
    "Ringo Baconburger" wrote in message

    > For those that use 4.5, There's a new 4.6.1 version on VERITAS' tech

    support
    > site, but it doesn't
    > work. Check out this link! It works and it is quicker!
    >
    > http://www.veritas.com/us/products/b...ade/index.html

+ Reply to Thread