Hi all

I have a client running Backup Exec Desktop Edition V4.2 Build D99 240B 34H
on Windows 95. I have setup a daily backup schedule to go to a Onstream 30GB
IDE tape drive. It will do the first scheduled backup but will not do another
even though the scheduler shows that the job will execute that night. If
I delete the schedule and reset it will do that night and never again. Today
while attempting to resolve the issue, when closing the app the following
message appeared:

BEWIN32 caused and invalid page fault in module WBHOOK.DLL at 014f:1000c1c

There is nothing in the knowledgebase which discusses this error.

I have done a complete uninstall and re-install of BEWIN. Anyone got any
ideas

Thanks for your time

Gary Mitchell