How to Force diskette creation - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on How to Force diskette creation - Veritas Backup Exec ; Somehow, I managed to lose the DR boot diskettes. But I can't seem to find any way to convenice BE to create another set. I suppose I could reinstall it, but I'm just trying to get Windows back, not really ...

  1. How to Force diskette creation

    Somehow, I managed to lose the DR boot diskettes. But I can't seem to find
    any way to convenice BE to create another set. I suppose I could reinstall
    it, but I'm just trying to get Windows back, not really kill the whole drive,
    BE catalog and all.

    Any Ideas on how to get it to make the diskettes again?

  2. Re: How to Force diskette creation

    "Terry" wrote in message

    > Somehow, I managed to lose the DR boot diskettes. But I can't seem to

    find
    > any way to convenice BE to create another set. I suppose I could

    reinstall
    > it, but I'm just trying to get Windows back, not really kill the whole

    drive,
    > BE catalog and all.
    >
    > Any Ideas on how to get it to make the diskettes again?

    From the tools menu, run the Recovery Wizard. The first step is creation of
    the startup floppies. The second step is creations of the CDs. However,
    you can cancel after the first step.
    Don

  3. Re: How to Force diskette creation

    to make the DR diskettes from within Windows, select TOOLS->RECOVERY WIZARD.

    "Terry" wrote:

    >Somehow, I managed to lose the DR boot diskettes. But I can't seem to find
    >any way to convenice BE to create another set. I suppose I could reinstall
    >it, but I'm just trying to get Windows back, not really kill the whole drive,
    >BE catalog and all.
    >
    >Any Ideas on how to get it to make the diskettes again?

+ Reply to Thread