Should Win98 users upgrade to 4.5 ? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Should Win98 users upgrade to 4.5 ? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Is there any reason for Win98 users to upgrade from ver 4.2.1 to 4.5? Any added features? Thanks. Aloke -- Remove 123 from the Reply-to address to send me e-mail...

  1. Should Win98 users upgrade to 4.5 ?

    --
    Remove 123 from the Reply-to address to send me e-mail

  2. Re: Should Win98 users upgrade to 4.5 ?

    Don't forget bug fixes, maybe bug additions, and then there's performance
    (better/worse/same), not to mention robustness.

    --
    Please post your response to the newsgroup.
    "Aloke Prasad" wrote in message
    > Is there any reason for Win98 users to upgrade from ver 4.2.1 to 4.5? Any
    > added features?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Aloke
    > --
    > Remove 123 from the Reply-to address to send me e-mail

+ Reply to Thread