System clock looses time after installing W98/DE v4.2 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on System clock looses time after installing W98/DE v4.2 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Has anyone experienced the system clock running slow after installing version 4.2 of Desktop Edition? I am running 2 Windows 98 @nd Edition systems (Both Gateawy machines, 1 550MHZ & 1 120Mhz) and both systems are now loosing time at ...

  1. System clock looses time after installing W98/DE v4.2

    Has anyone experienced the system clock running slow after installing version
    4.2 of Desktop Edition? I am running 2 Windows 98 @nd Edition systems (Both
    Gateawy machines, 1 550MHZ & 1 120Mhz) and both systems are now loosing time
    at the rate of up to 1 hour a day. I have disabled all power management
    in both SETUP and in W98 device manager and the systems are on 24 hours /day
    with seperate UPS systems. This problem started after upgrading to v4.2.
    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: System clock looses time after installing W98/DE v4.2

    I'd suspect that you have Norton Auntie Virus and do not have the latest
    software updates for NAV.

    --
    Please post your response to the newsgroup.
    "Rich K" wrote in message

    > Has anyone experienced the system clock running slow after installing

    version
    > 4.2 of Desktop Edition? I am running 2 Windows 98 @nd Edition systems

    (Both
    > Gateawy machines, 1 550MHZ & 1 120Mhz) and both systems are now loosing

    time
    > at the rate of up to 1 hour a day. I have disabled all power management
    > in both SETUP and in W98 device manager and the systems are on 24 hours

    /day
    > with seperate UPS systems. This problem started after upgrading to v4.2.
    > Thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread