version 4.4.1 90 evaluation version expires after 30 days - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on version 4.4.1 90 evaluation version expires after 30 days - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi; Does anyone know how to fix it so I can use the last 60 days of the evaluation period for version 4.4.1? The fix posted seems to work but now I can't run it because it has expired. I ...

  1. version 4.4.1 90 evaluation version expires after 30 days

    Hi;
    Does anyone know how to fix it so I can use the last 60 days of the evaluation
    period for version 4.4.1? The fix posted seems to work but now I can't run
    it because it has expired. I have an incident report but probably won't
    hear from them until next week.

    I also can't upgrade because their store web page has an error and won't
    let me complete an order. If you call them they will ship a boxed copy.
    It is just not my day.

  2. Re: version 4.4.1 90 evaluation version expires after 30 days

    bthorp@islandnet.com (Barry Thorp) wrote in <3953ca79@hronntp01.>:

    >Hi;
    > Does anyone know how to fix it so I can use the last 60 days of the
    > evaluation
    >period for version 4.4.1? The fix posted seems to work but now I can't
    >run it because it has expired. I have an incident report but probably
    >won't hear from them until next week.

    What fix? Is this on the support site somewhere? If so, what's the
    filename.

    --
    Linden deCarmo
    lindend@no_spam_mindspring.com