Why no support for CD-Writer Plus HP m820e - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Why no support for CD-Writer Plus HP m820e - Veritas Backup Exec ; Why no support for this great drive? I have had it for a year now. NTI BackupNOW has had support all along! Get with it Veritas. George...

  1. Why no support for CD-Writer Plus HP m820e

    Why no support for this great drive? I have had it for a year now. NTI BackupNOW
    has had support all along! Get with it Veritas.

    George

  2. WHERE CAN I BUY NTI BackupNOW??!!

    George,

    I am SO disappointed after buying this product from Veritas to find out that it is
    NO different, in terms of use, than Windows 98 Backup. I get the same old darn
    problem of running out of disk space on my CDRW.

    For a company with an industry reputation like Veritas they should BE ASHAMED!!!
    Where can i get NTI BackupNOW?

    Thanks john

    George Prieditis wrote:

    > Why no support for this great drive? I have had it for a year now. NTI BackupNOW
    > has had support all along! Get with it Veritas.
    >
    > George

  3. Re: WHERE CAN I BUY NTI BackupNOW??!!

    what drive is it?? if at all possible don't use directcd at all.

    Chris

    "John Anderson" wrote in message
    > George,
    >
    > I am SO disappointed after buying this product from Veritas to find out

    that it is
    > NO different, in terms of use, than Windows 98 Backup. I get the same old

    darn
    > problem of running out of disk space on my CDRW.
    >
    > For a company with an industry reputation like Veritas they should BE

    ASHAMED!!!
    > Where can i get NTI BackupNOW?
    >
    > Thanks john
    >
    > George Prieditis wrote:
    >
    > > Why no support for this great drive? I have had it for a year now. NTI

    BackupNOW
    > > has had support all along! Get with it Veritas.
    > >
    > > George

+ Reply to Thread