Duh, which way did he go, duh… which way did he go…

I remember many moons ago… I had these two backup programs. One was called,
Norton Backup, the other, Central Point Backup. This was before I had gray
hair, btw (only have a few, actually). Now, in both of these applications,
you could do Full (normal) Backups, Incremental Backups, Differential Backups,
or just plain Copies. And a wealth of other things. They worked pretty darn
good, but they were DOS apps. Registry, huh… LFNs, what? Sorry, no can do.

Now… it's almost the year 2000, kiddies. We don't have many choices when
it comes to backup software. Backup Exec seems to work pretty well, but…
WHY CAN'T THIS STUPID THING DO A COPY INSTEAD OF A BACKUP???

KNOW WHAT DIFFERENCE IS??? A BACKUP LOWERS THE ARCHIVE FLAG AFTER IT COPIES…
A STRAIGHT COPY DOESN'T TOUCH THE ARCHIVE FLAG… MEANING, IT WON'T THROW OFF
YOU REGULAR BACKUP ROUTINE. COMPRENDE!!..VERITAS… HELLO!!??

YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO ADD THIS FEATURE???????????

* Added Jan, 1 2000 because some guy threatened to bomb our headquarters
* if we did change this.
IF THEUSERWANTSABACKUPANDNOTADAMNCOPY
LOWERTHEARCHIVEFLAG()
ELSE