Having problems getting Backup Exec Desktop Edition (4.2) for Windows to
backup to CD-RW or CDR.
Backup seems to be running well and then suddenly there is a seek error
message (08-07-4B-01-0C09) and the job terminates.
I have tried different brands of disc without success and the hardware works
fine with Adaptec CD Creator.
Have tried getting through to Veritas SupportNow service but getting no
response.
Can anyone help - either solving the problem with this software or knowledge
of any other software which will carry out automated backups to CD?
I have no alternative backup and Y2K is approaching rapidly! Thanks.

Bill