BE 4.0 (OEM) build= SRS 210B50A - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE 4.0 (OEM) build= SRS 210B50A - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am using BE w/ a 2GB DAT tape unit. I was using BE v2.0 without any problems. Then I upgraded to v4.0. Now I can't get a full BU. It stops at the same place on 3 different tapes, ...

  1. BE 4.0 (OEM) build= SRS 210B50A

    I am using BE w/ a 2GB DAT tape unit. I was using BE v2.0
    without any problems. Then I upgraded to v4.0. Now I can't get a
    full BU. It stops at the same place on 3 different tapes, around
    766MB. If any one has any ideas, please let me know. Also I am
    wondering if I should upgrade to v4.2, but I don't know where to
    download it.

  2. Re: BE 4.0 (OEM) build= SRS 210B50A

    if you drive is scsi and your os is NT then you probably need a new aic
    driver that is compatible with the more agressive timming of the v4
    software. search the web site of your drive vendor for new drivers.

    Lee Cooper wrote:

    > I am using BE w/ a 2GB DAT tape unit. I was using BE v2.0
    > without any problems. Then I upgraded to v4.0. Now I can't get a
    > full BU. It stops at the same place on 3 different tapes, around
    > 766MB. If any one has any ideas, please let me know. Also I am
    > wondering if I should upgrade to v4.2, but I don't know where to
    > download it.

+ Reply to Thread