A couple of days ago, Veritas dropped the Desktop products.
You will now find them listed as Discontinued products.

The replacement is Backup MyPC, which tho written by Vertias, will be sold
under other brand names.
Info is at www.veritas.com.

I have been informed that there will be a free downloadable 4.61 to owners
of 4.5.
I was informed that the release will be announced in the next Veritas
newsletter. When? I dunno.

Please post your response to the newsgroup. Do not email me a copy of the

http://www.standards.com/ipusers/standards; Word macros, including
converting from WordBasic to VBA; Technical writing and reviewing; Standards