A couple of days ago, Veritas dropped the Desktop products.
You will now find them listed as Discontinued products.

The replacement is Backup MyPC, which tho written by Vertias, will be sold
under other brand names.
Info is at www.veritas.com.

I have been informed that there will be a free downloadable 4.61 to owners
of 4.5.
I was informed that the release will be announced in the next Veritas
newsletter. When? I dunno.

--
Please post your response to the newsgroup. Do not email me a copy of the
message.

http://www.standards.com/ipusers/standards; Word macros, including
converting from WordBasic to VBA; Technical writing and reviewing; Standards
"Colin Sewell" wrote in message
> Marlin Singer wrote:
>
> [snip]
>

> >Howard, I downloaded the Quickstart manual from MyPC and as far as I can

tell
> >there is no difference from Desktop Pro 4.5 as to how it works. It will

do