error101 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on error101 - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have Backup exec v2.01 (oem) with the problem The result : Backup completed with errors (101). The only TSR program was Backup exec v201 and powerchute plus v501. Screen saver and power management was turnoff. I could not figure ...

  1. error101

    I have Backup exec v2.01 (oem) with the problem
    The result : Backup completed with errors (101).
    The only TSR program was Backup exec v201 and powerchute plus v501.
    Screen saver and power management was turnoff.
    I could not figure out why that happens with the full backup.
    It was fine with selected files.
    Please someone can help me in this matter because The veritas did not
    support this version anymore from 31 december 2000
    Thanks
    Chris Soekiman

  2. Re: error101

    Check the log for which files were not backed up.
    May be files that are not needed. Like temp files,
    or sys restore files if you're using Win Me.

    "chris" wrote in message
    > I have Backup exec v2.01 (oem) with the problem
    > The result : Backup completed with errors (101).
    > The only TSR program was Backup exec v201 and powerchute plus v501.
    > Screen saver and power management was turnoff.
    > I could not figure out why that happens with the full backup.
    > It was fine with selected files.
    > Please someone can help me in this matter because The veritas did not
    > support this version anymore from 31 december 2000
    > Thanks
    > Chris Soekiman

+ Reply to Thread