I have an issue with trying to run scheduled backups that write to a file.
They work fine until the backup get over a certain size(somewhere close
to 3 gigs). The backkup will fail with an error of "insufficient disk space".
There is plenty of room on the disk so that is not the problem. The other
interesting thing is that if you run the backup manually it will succeed.
It is only when you run it through the scheduler that this occurs. I have
upgraded to 4.2 and that has not solved the problem. If I split the backup
into two smaller pieces it will succeed through the scheduler. Please don't
tell me that is the only answer to my problem... This is happening on more
than one computer.

thanks