I've found the Veritas site very problematic when trying to search for upgrade
path for BE4.2 to more current software.
I recently received (by mail order) what I thought was going to be BE4.5
for Win200Pro, but it was BE4.2.
Veritas discountinued support for this product on 31Dec00. Since it was
opened (the box says only BE4) and a load attempted on my Win2000Pro, I now
have a brand new copy of OLD software.
I have tried to find a patch or upgrade to what I thought I was purchasing
on the Veritas site to no avail. And now my MO company will not take back
the older software.
Have I just wasted the purchase price, or is there a way to get the product
I thought I was purchasing?