98 se, Backup 98 desktop & CDR - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on 98 se, Backup 98 desktop & CDR - Veritas Backup Exec ; Be for i replace my old tape streamer with a CDR unit , I would like to know if my existing back up 98 desktop ( retail V3.0a)sofeware will work with new Yamaha 8x8x24 CDR (Win 98 se)...

  1. 98 se, Backup 98 desktop & CDR

    Be for i replace my old tape streamer with a CDR unit , I would like to know
    if my existing back up 98 desktop ( retail V3.0a)sofeware will work with
    new Yamaha 8x8x24 CDR (Win 98 se)

  2. Re: 98 se, Backup 98 desktop & CDR

    the Yamaha 8824 CDR drive is not currently supported by the desktop products.

    "Paul" wrote:

    >Be for i replace my old tape streamer with a CDR unit , I would like to

    know
    >if my existing back up 98 desktop ( retail V3.0a)sofeware will work with
    >new Yamaha 8x8x24 CDR (Win 98 se)

  3. Re: 98 se, Backup 98 desktop & CDR

    "rerun" wrote:

    >the Yamaha 8824 CDR drive is not currently supported by the desktop products.
    >
    >"Paul" wrote:
    >>
    >>Be for i replace my old tape streamer with a CDR unit , I would like to

    >know
    >>if my existing back up 98 desktop ( retail V3.0a)sofeware will work with
    >>new Yamaha 8x8x24 CDR (Win 98 se)
    >>

    >Have you a guess as to when there will be support ? Can I get a list of

    surpported CDR's ?

+ Reply to Thread