V4.2 dll Missing - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on V4.2 dll Missing - Veritas Backup Exec ; Error, required file, uiserve.dll, was not found. How can I find this file?...

  1. V4.2 dll Missing

    Error, required file, uiserve.dll, was not found.

    How can I find this file?

  2. Re: V4.2 dll Missing

    two things
    1-you don't have your computer's "view" set up correectly
    go into my computer, select view and options or folder options whichever you
    have, go to the "view" tab, make sure you are set to "show all files" and
    that no boxes are checkmarked that would "hide" any files, at this point you
    should be able to "see" any and all files on your computer

    after that, here's the fix

    2-navigate to the Backup Exec folder via windows explorer, under Backup Exec
    you will see a folder called System, copy all dll's from that system folder
    to the Backup Exec folder...fixes it everytime

+ Reply to Thread