adaptec 29160 scsi controller - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on adaptec 29160 scsi controller - Veritas Backup Exec ; when i create the "disaster recovery" floppies it asks me to create / edit / ?? some kind of "device=??" for my config.sys (which i don't have) i tried typing in "device-aspi8u2.sys" but it didn't work i have an adaptec ...

  1. adaptec 29160 scsi controller

    when i create the "disaster recovery" floppies it
    asks me to create / edit / ?? some kind of "device=??" for
    my config.sys (which i don't have)

    i tried typing in "device-aspi8u2.sys" but it didn't work

    i have an adaptec 29160 scsi controller
    what should i do?

  2. Re: adaptec 29160 scsi controller

    you should contact adaptec and find out what the dos level driver is for
    that card, make sure you have it on your system, if not download it

+ Reply to Thread