Errors Reported - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Errors Reported - Veritas Backup Exec ; So far no matter what I try I always seem to come up with errors in my backups. The files are not always the same and I can't seem to find a pattern with them. I originally had 3.1.1a then ...

  1. Errors Reported

    So far no matter what I try I always seem to come up with errors in my backups.
    The files are not always the same and I can't seem to find a pattern with
    them. I originally had 3.1.1a then updated to 4.2 with no luck, I also tried
    tried two different tapes and again no luck.

    I have an ABIT BP6, win98se, an Exabyte Eagle Tr4i and am running the tape
    and the drive on different IDE channels. I also have two partitions on my
    drive with two bootable win98se versions and I get the same results with
    both installs.

    Any ideas???

    Thanks,
    James

  2. Re: Errors Reported

    have you tried ending task on everything but explorer and systray

+ Reply to Thread