Unformatted region on my CDRW? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Unformatted region on my CDRW? - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have been able to create backups with 3.0 to my CDRW drive/disk. My first time I wanted to restore - I am getting the message - Unformatted Region was detected on the media - (07-04-2A-00-0000). What gives?...

  1. Unformatted region on my CDRW?

    I have been able to create backups with 3.0 to my CDRW drive/disk. My first
    time I wanted to restore - I am getting the message - Unformatted Region
    was detected on the media - (07-04-2A-00-0000). What gives?

  2. Re: Unformatted region on my CDRW?

    what kind of cdrw drive do you have

+ Reply to Thread