Sony Spressa CRX120E USB - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Sony Spressa CRX120E USB - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have just purchased a Sony Spressa CRX120E/ USB, and do not find it on the device list (IDE is there). Does anyone know if the USB version is supported. thanks!...

  1. Sony Spressa CRX120E USB

    I have just purchased a Sony Spressa CRX120E/ USB, and do not find it on the
    device list (IDE is there). Does anyone know if the USB version is supported.
    thanks!

  2. Re: Sony Spressa CRX120E USB

    Ditto...wondering too. I think it shows up as a device under 98 (within BE),
    so I assume it works...just haven't gotten around to frying a disk.

    Paul Conlon

    "Miky Johnston" wrote:

    >I have just purchased a Sony Spressa CRX120E/ USB, and do not find it on

    the
    >device list (IDE is there). Does anyone know if the USB version is supported.
    >thanks!

+ Reply to Thread