Lost my copy of Backup Exec. - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Lost my copy of Backup Exec. - Veritas Backup Exec ; My Y2K people came through and wiped out my hard drive, lost my copy of Backup Exec. I don't have the CD for it either, so when I drive to get the updated version it won't work. Any Suggestions....

  1. Lost my copy of Backup Exec.

    My Y2K people came through and wiped out my hard drive, lost my copy of Backup
    Exec.
    I don't have the CD for it either, so when I drive to get the updated version
    it won't work.
    Any Suggestions.

  2. Re: Lost my copy of Backup Exec.

    If you registered your original copy with Seagate or Veritas, perhaps they
    have a record of it. Or if you can supply proof of purchase, perhaps they
    will send you replacement media.

    I would suggest calling Veritas Customer Support on this.

    --
    Please reply only to newsgroup.
    Jay wrote in message news:38501452@hronntp01....

    > My Y2K people came through and wiped out my hard drive, lost my copy of

    Backup
    > Exec.
    > I don't have the CD for it either, so when I drive to get the updated

    version
    > it won't work.
    > Any Suggestions.

+ Reply to Thread