John Bloniarz

From: helpdesk@support.veritas.com (Support)
To: JWBloniarz@aol.com ('John Bloniarz')

If task scheduler is installed, when you create a backup job and choose schedule
the task scheduler will automatically come up with the proper information.
If you are not using task scheduler and prefer to use our scheduler simply
rename the following file

taskman.exe or mstask.exe or sage.dll

Please be advised you will not be able to use the MS Task scheduler if this
file is renamed.

thank you,

Jill Rogers
VERITAS Technical Services