I am running an evaluation copy of Backup Exec Desktop on a W98 machine.
I am using a parallel port Castlewood Ord 2.2gb drive. Backup Exec recognizes
the drive and it will let me schedule a backup job. When I go to start the
job, I get the following message: The media controller is not responding.
Please insert another media to continue.

My system recognizes the drive and it appears to work ok using the ORB tools
that come with the drive. I would like to use Backup Exec for better reliability.
Can anyone explain what this message means and how to fix it or work around
it?