Hello,
sorry for posting in the "wrong" group, however, there's no "general"
group for backup exec.

Is there a way to start devices that are pausing with a commandline (in
batchfile)?

Restarting all services with a batchfile durng the nigh does not help,
the
B2D folders remain offline. This does not happen regularly. When I
start
backup exec in the GUI I can change to online w/o problem. Also
restarting
the services with the batchfiles puts the devices online. The question
is
how to do this overnigt with a batchfile.

I think, the problem starts when rebooting the server. In the events I
get
an errormessage that there is a problem with B2D folders (Changer:
LockAndRefreshChangerConfig()
Unable to Lock Changer.cfg , Error:1326)

BEFORE (!)

I get the informational message that the backup exec server-service
startet.
I guess this pauses the B2D-Folders. How can I turn them on again with
batchfile?

thank you

arno