Good Day
I need somebody help me with this problem, my problem is. I have some files
in one server and for one fault it delete one user of the console Veritas
BackupExec Desktop and Laptop and the files are moved this location
original, now this user canīt recovery your files in the option of Restores
the DLO Destokp Agent and the error show is no valid keys for recovery. I
set one new keys for recovery and use the option
DLOCommandu -EmergencyRestore but no desencripted the files of our user

I hope somebody help me with this problem
Really Thanks