BE 4.61 under 2000 reboots for no reason - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE 4.61 under 2000 reboots for no reason - Veritas Backup Exec ; BE Pro 4.61 reboots when it tries to read the tape under windows 2000. This is the case on 4 PC's that I have tried. Any one have an answer??.. I think SP3 may be the problem but am not ...

  1. BE 4.61 under 2000 reboots for no reason

    BE Pro 4.61 reboots when it tries to read the tape under windows 2000. This
    is the case on 4 PC's that I have tried. Any one have an answer??.. I think
    SP3 may be the problem but am not sure can some point me in the right direction.
    Or do we need to purchase a competing product??.

  2. Re: BE 4.61 under 2000 reboots for no reason

    Matthew

    You could try upgrading to 4.81 which seems to work for most people in 2000
    & XP

    --
    John Butler

    "matthew" wrote in message

    > BE Pro 4.61 reboots when it tries to read the tape under windows 2000.

    This
    > is the case on 4 PC's that I have tried. Any one have an answer??.. I

    think
    > SP3 may be the problem but am not sure can some point me in the right

    direction.
    > Or do we need to purchase a competing product??.

+ Reply to Thread