BEWN32 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BEWN32 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Guys I get a bewin32 error when I start BE desktop pro the message says: Bewin32 you cannot run this program because another version of the software is already running. Shut down the other program and try again. There is ...

  1. BEWN32

    Guys

    I get a bewin32 error when I start BE desktop pro

    the message says:

    Bewin32

    you cannot run this program because another version of the software is
    already running. Shut down the other program and try again.

    There is no other program or another version on the machine. The only I can
    get BE to work is to reboot. Is there a way to stop this??

    Thanks
    Albert

  2. Re: BEWN32

    what os are you using?

    Could another user be running it?

    Chris

    "Albert" wrote in message
    > Guys
    >
    > I get a bewin32 error when I start BE desktop pro
    >
    > the message says:
    >
    > Bewin32
    >
    > you cannot run this program because another version of the software is
    > already running. Shut down the other program and try again.
    >
    > There is no other program or another version on the machine. The only I

    can
    > get BE to work is to reboot. Is there a way to stop this??
    >
    > Thanks
    > Albert

+ Reply to Thread