I keep getting this message in Win98 with BEDP 4.5

"An error occurred with current diskette. Make sure the disk is not full
,
write protected and inserted in the drive."

Also after "downgrading" to BEDP 4.5 this happens so that it appears
not to be a 4.5 issue but has to do with certain ways that the system
"evolves" over time. I did succeed to create a DR set on this same
Win98 system in the past with BEDP 4.2.

There is an open case with Veritas Tech Support but nothing seems
to be happening as this issue has appeared in this list for very long
time (some postings in Aug 2000)

Does anybody know about a workaround?

Thanks in advance.