I have 3* 30 gig tapes & backup using BEDP onto a Onstream Tape Drive. I need
to backup entire HDD from 3 machines on a peer to peer network (NB 1 full
backup is about 8 gig). I am racking my brain on how to organise these tapes
to do daily/weekly/monthly backups that will give me 3 chances to restore
if I have a theft/failure. I would like each tape to give me a chance to
do full restores to different states in time without relying on the other
tapes, but only want to have to put 1 tape into the machine per day.
Confused! I am. Anybody good at puzzles?

Robert