cluster question - Unix

This is a discussion on cluster question - Unix ; In a two-node HA clustered environment consisting of "NODE A" and "NODE B" with applications running on "NODE A", describe the sequence of events if "NODE A" completely loses power and applications need to failover to "NODE B". any hints ...

  1. cluster question

    In a two-node HA clustered environment consisting of "NODE A" and
    "NODE B" with applications running on "NODE A", describe the sequence
    of events if "NODE A" completely loses power and applications need to
    failover to "NODE B".

    any hints what they are looking for?

  2. Re: cluster question

    rogv24@yahoo.com writes:
    > In a two-node HA clustered environment consisting of "NODE A" and
    > "NODE B" with applications running on "NODE A", describe the sequence
    > of events if "NODE A" completely loses power and applications need to
    > failover to "NODE B".
    >
    > any hints what they are looking for?

    I think they're looking for you to demonstrate that you know, or can
    figure out, the answer. (This is homework, right?)

    --
    Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) kst-u@mib.org
    San Diego Supercomputer Center <*>