Two Unix Books - Unix

This is a discussion on Two Unix Books - Unix ; Hello, Which book is better if you compare between the following two books; (in aspect of nix programming) Mark Sobell - Practical Guide to Unix System. Glass - Unix for Users and Programmers. Plz don't mention Rich Stevens, Robbins, Rochkind ...

  1. Two Unix Books

    Hello,

    Which book is better if you compare between the following two books;
    (in aspect of nix programming)

    Mark Sobell - Practical Guide to Unix System.
    Glass - Unix for Users and Programmers.

    Plz don't mention Rich Stevens, Robbins, Rochkind etc

    Thxnx

  2. Re: Two Unix Books

    unixdomain@gmail.com wrote:

    > Which book is better if you compare between the following two books;
    > (in aspect of nix programming)
    >
    > Mark Sobell - Practical Guide to Unix System.
    > Glass - Unix for Users and Programmers.

    I think this one is better: Mark Sobell - Practical Guide to Unix
    System

    cheers
    yogesh

+ Reply to Thread