creating software depot and using method - Unix

This is a discussion on creating software depot and using method - Unix ; How to create the Software depot and how to use it in HP UX Thanks...

  1. creating software depot and using method

    How to create the Software depot and how to use it in HP UX

    Thanks

  2. Re: creating software depot and using method

    i believe if you did a small search on google you could find plenty
    answers for your question,
    we are not here to do your homework!
    if your facing problems with something - you'll be more than welcome.

    cheers,
    zaher el siddik

  3. Re: creating software depot and using method

    vadisubash@gmail.com said:
    >How to create the Software depot and how to use it in HP UX

    See the software depot cookbook by Brad Bass (Google for it); also, read
    HP documentation on the issue.
    --
    Wolf a.k.a. Juha Laiho Espoo, Finland