How to Enable FTP Services in HP UX - Unix

This is a discussion on How to Enable FTP Services in HP UX - Unix ; Hello, Could you please help me that how to Enable the FTP Services in HP UX Server Thanks...

  1. How to Enable FTP Services in HP UX

    Hello,

    Could you please help me that how to Enable the FTP Services in HP UX
    Server

    Thanks

  2. Re: How to Enable FTP Services in HP UX

    vadisubash@gmail.com wrote:
    > Could you please help me that how to Enable the FTP Services in HP UX
    > Server

    Well, I think that by default, FTP for users with accounts is already
    enabled in HP-UX. If you want to enable anonymous FTP, then go into
    sam and follow your nose.

    rick jones