saving search results with bash script, curl, wget... - Unix

This is a discussion on saving search results with bash script, curl, wget... - Unix ; I am wondering how it is possible to place the results from a search query url with wget, curl, or bash scripts (or any other command line tool) and get the results(including the results of the next page) into a ...

  1. saving search results with bash script, curl, wget...

    I am wondering how it is possible to place the results from a search query
    url with wget, curl, or bash scripts (or any other command line tool) and
    get the results(including the results of the next page) into a txt file with
    each a newline for each url of the result?
    i.e for a search query; something like www.example.com=query?...
    each result can be placed on a newline in a text file.

  2. Re: saving search results with bash script, curl, wget...

    cross posting removed

    --
    Fred web-site-promotion@canada.com
    www.rezultz-web-site-promotion.com