intro - Unix

This is a discussion on intro - Unix ; hi, I am baskaran. I am an indian. I am doing M.Sc.,(Operations Research and Computer Applications ) in National Institute of Technology, Trichi, Tamil Nadu, India. I am having one unix paper in my course. i want more information about ...

  1. intro

    hi,

    I am baskaran. I am an indian. I am doing M.Sc.,(Operations Research
    and Computer Applications ) in National Institute of Technology,
    Trichi, Tamil Nadu, India.

    I am having one unix paper in my course. i want more information about
    unix programming.

    So send me about unix.

    baskaran

  2. Re: intro

    On 2 Mar 2006 23:03:15 -0800, baski wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > I am baskaran. I am an indian. I am doing M.Sc.,(Operations Research
    > and Computer Applications ) in National Institute of Technology,
    > Trichi, Tamil Nadu, India.
    >
    > I am having one unix paper in my course. i want more information about
    > unix programming.
    >
    > So send me about unix.

    --------- standard search tip follows ---------------------

    Please bookmark the following, very large,
    Frequently Asked Questions (faq) Search engine:

    key word(s) in the first box
    *linux* in Newsgroup box. You need to use the two
    asterisks around linux, pick English

    If you want/need more control over the first box search,
    http://www.google.com/help/refinesearch.html

+ Reply to Thread